Sunday, December 20, 2015

Good news rules!

Super busy week!  Full of youtube videos!  Monday was the Elementary school concerts: with four of my kiddos performing.
Cecilia and Josh perform


Leah and Emma at the Concert


 Emma's part, although it's cut off due to running out of room.
That night I read my mom's blog saying that my dad wasn't doing well, so we made plans to go there the next day.  I was a mess in the morning, but was glad to have my fears assuaged when we saw my parents that night!  We were exhausted the next day, but it was totally worth it!  My mom is amazing and helped us out a ton!  Emma and Leah went with the rest of our Elementary School to Body Venture and then to the movie theater to watch Santa Clause that day, so it was a very full day!
 Selfie with my dad

On Wednesday night was the Middle/High School Concert.  


Kira playing her flute, this is only her second year and she's doing awesome!

I just picked one of Ben and Kira's songs, but there are three more on the page!

Thursday was Kira's Basketball game and her team won!
Friday was Kira's Pep Band performance at the High School Basketball game.

Yesterday we went back up to visit family!  My mom and Uncle took Ben, Kira, and Emma to the new Star Wars movie!  They had fun!  I made bows and helped my sister while hanging out with my Dad!  Great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment