Friday, February 24, 2012

Little Crazy

Scott got 2 emails yesterday from Garmin, saying they weren't interested.  Bummer!  So, Scott went crazy applying to jobs online last night (I got to bed before he did)!  The phone started ringing at about 7:45ish and went for a while.  Now Scott's returning emails and making job interviews.  He has one interview per day Monday through Wednesday.  My ultrasound is on Wednesday and my Block II interview is on Thursday!  Sounds like it's going to be a little crazy next week!  I'm not complaining though, he NEEDS a job!  Because Olathe isn't cheap and there's no way I can work during Block II!  But, I did just "apply" for the chance to design tutorials!  Woohoo!  That's certainly something I can always find time to do!  Now, for a picture update of my adorable children!




No comments:

Post a Comment