Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ben's First Roadshow

We had a snow day on Monday, so we had the coveted three-day weekend.  Aahhh!!!  I got so much done, it was amazing!  The girls' room was rearranged and looks great!  Ben still loves his new bed!  I got a lot of laundry done, as well as dishes!  Good times!  Wednesday we got more snow, so we had to travel slowly, but made it safely back!  Then Friday on was a beautiful weekend!  The kiddos played on the playground as I worked after school.  I've got a lot of work to do to make sure my students learn all they need to learn before the middle of March!  The more work I do, the better they'll do, right?  I felt bad for my kids being at school after dark, but they'll see how much I value education, which is good!
We got to spend time with my family.  My dad's talking better, but otherwise not so much.  He starts the clinical trial on Wednesday, and we're all praying for him!
I had the opportunity to go with Ben for his first roadshow.  He was a singing tree in a mix of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Wizard of Oz and assorted other main characters from other shows.  I though he did pretty great as a tree!  Afterward we got some yummy food together to finish off our mom-son time!  It was awesome!  He's such a fun kid!  He was discussing things with me that usually he talks to his dad about.  I feel very blessed that my kids are willing to talk to me!
 Ben and his potato with tuna, alfredo and bacon bits.  
 He is a great eater!
 He can only reach on the one side.
 Leah's 100 Day cape, 100 paint dots making a butterfly.
 Ben's tree "costume"
 He's in the middle in the back
 The Youth in our ward
 My beautiful Emma in her Picture Day outfit after church.  I think she looks like a Sister Missionary!
 Kira in her picture day outfit, she's beautiful too!
 Kira had 3 hearts in her hair
He enjoyed the chili mac with his whole face!  Josh had me take a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment