Sunday, December 13, 2015

Time is flying!

I can't believe there's less than two weeks until Christmas and since I'm going mostly homemade, that doesn't bode well for me sleeping!  My poor sewing machine will never know what hit it!
We did lots this past couple of weeks!  December is just crazy busy, so I'm really looking forward to the break!
 Basketball Game

 We walked down to the Parade and saw Santa!

 Our snow globe bulletin board
 My class door, sadly, I started everyone else decorating their door, which wasn't normal before.  Oops.
 Spending time with family
 The boys loved the hotel that my mom puts us up in, so we can spend more time with them!
 Building holiday stacking blocks.

 Silly girls
 My Dad and Samuel sleeping
 My boys and Dad
 We got a free basketball hoop!  It has stuff that needs to be worked on, but we managed to get it home and put it up.  We have pallets sitting on top of it to weigh it down!  It needs a net too.  Maybe for her birthday...
 We got our Christmas tree up!
 My class as Peanuts characters!
 I love the beautiful Kansas sunrises!

 Coconut snowballs!
Cecilia showing her eyebrow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment