Sunday, November 29, 2015

The past two weeks

So, it's been a busy couple of weeks, the evidence is in the pictures!
 My mamaw is visiting!
 Leah with her tiny tumbleweed that reminded her of Liberal!
 He's such a cute little copycat!
 Kira in blue at her basketball game.
 Being a goofball
 Cousins!
 Josh being a boy.
 Kira in white at her basketball game.
Cecilia with two of her preschool friends.  They made short work of her popcorn!
 Samuel stole my toothbrush at the hotel!
 My cute little niece!
 My mom holding my curly head baby.
 Ben's birthday cupcake after a full Thanksgiving day!
 Even my Dad sang to Ben!
 My mom holding my newer niece!
 After his haircut
And his haircut

My three sisters!
 Ben with his books he got with Grammie's Christmas money.
 Skyping with my Idaho brother and his family!
 Kira hanging out with friends!
 Cecilia with her Grammie Christmas money Build-a-Bear.
 Emma got a minion!
 Silly boys!
Kira and her far away bestie!  I'm glad they were able to spend time together!

Now to fill in the blanks!  Kira's team won all of the basketball games!  Woot woot!  Kira's getting better, and she's working hard!  We only had two days of school this week and Scott had surgery on Monday.  His mom came down and helped with the kids and even helped clean up and got groceries!  She rocks!  Scott's recovering very well!  My 7 month check up went well!  I've lost a pound this last month, still measuring good, and got the Tdap.  Good times.  Then we headed up to my family and my mom and dad put us up in a hotel.  Our kids spread out over my sisters' houses and at my parents and with us.  Samuel stayed with us the whole time, and Josh was with us two of the days!  It was fantastic spending time with family for three whole days!  I was glad we were able to skype with my one far away sibling!  We love his family!  Our kids loved playing with their cousins!  Now we have the countdown to Christmas, when we can be together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment