Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer School is Over!

I loved teaching summer school, but I'm so excited to spend more time with my family for at least a month!  Then Conferences and class prep starts back up in August, so I only get a month!
In the last month, Leah has had a blast in Summer School!  We were able to do lots of fun science experiments, do Lego Robotics, read lots, do math, and take fun trips.  Emma played softball for the first time.  Our team only won one game, but it was great spending time together!  Kira went to Girl's Camp for the first time and she loved it!  Josh and Samuel went to ride Thomas the Tank Engine again for their combined birthdays.  Danny got blessed and he is getting huge, he even has 2 bottom teeth!  He'll be 5 months old in a few days!














 Father's Day


 Superheroes

 They came to eat lunch with us!

 The Bug Lady made me put this on my arm!






 Kira helped with the Color Run!














No comments:

Post a Comment