Saturday, September 28, 2013

New pictures!

I was super excited to be asked to take pictures of my Principal's two kids and nephew for her mom's Christmas present.  Then I realized that I didn't have a good camera (I had to sell it to move here)!  Luckily, my fabulous Para has a great camera and was willing to let me borrow it!  Woohoo!  So, I got to take some pictures and I only did small edits, but I think they look pretty fantastic!  Then I came home and did my kids' pictures while I had a good camera.  (By good camera, I mean one that takes the picture when I push the button, although it is a very good camera)  We wanted to go to the Land of Oz, since it's really just right across the highway from us.  It was super expensive, so we only walked around the outside and took pictures.  Then we went back across the highway and took more pictures on a cool blue fence.
Here they are:
















No comments:

Post a Comment