Sunday, September 8, 2013

Crazy week!

Labor Day weekend brought us back to Olathe from Saturday to Monday!  I was super excited to meet my new nephew and niece and see family!  We even got to visit the Independence Visitor's Center and took pictures at the Temple!  My family threw Emma a party that was supposed to be little, but was actually huge!  Super nice of them!  I LOVED seeing my Mamaw and my family!  My kiddos were pretty excited too! Once I figure out where my camera cord is I'll be adding pictures! Scott stayed home to get things done (he really didn't want to ride in a car for 15 hours).
We had our four days of school and Scott's birthday was on Friday!  I felt bad that I didn't get a chance to do much for him, since he already got his HUGE birthday present a few weeks ago.  So, we ordered Pizza Hut to be delivered.  The kids were all super excited, since we've never ordered food to come to our house before!  It was pretty funny!  It won't happen again for a long time, so I know they'll be pretty excited the next time it happens!
School is going great!  The kids are liking their teachers, and I'm loving my Kinders!  It's been a learning process, that's for sure!
I rode my bike to school for three days last week!  Scott says I'm losing weight, but since I refuse to buy a scale, I'll just have to believe him!
In the meantime, I'm pretty shocked about how little I really make.  Apparently taxes are horrible!  Oh well, lots of budget shifts!  Nothing new to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment