Sunday, January 19, 2014

No cancer!

This week was all kinds of crazy!  I had to get a sub for Tuesday, because Scott had surgery on his tongue an hour away.  I had to bring all the kids, but the two oldest (they went to school with friends).  Once we watched Scott go off for his surgery, we went to Target to pick up some necessities and then to the Zoo.  It was super cold, so we paid to drive through-totally worth it!  We got out, so the kids could see the elephants up close.  They loved it!  Then we saw the antelopes and got back in the car for the rest of the trip!  It's a pretty cool zoo!  I'll be excited to see it better when it's warmer outside and we can actually walk around!  We got a call while the kids were playing at the playground that he was going to be ready to go in twenty minutes, so they played a little longer and we headed out to get him.  We waited and ate lunch (I brought peanut butter and jelly to make sandwiches).  We had already finished by the time he came out.  He was hoping I'd come in, so he could be goofy and talk about that hot woman that was his wife.  I think we'll be okay!  We stopped halfway to check out a few houses that we saw online, but the yard was tiny, which is not what we're going for!  By then Scott was already starting to hurt, so we booked it back into town to get his prescriptions filled!  We bought a bag of ice for him to cool off his poor stitched tongue while we waited thirty minutes!  Then we went straight home, so he could take his meds!  He was hurting so bad, but he was still nice enough to inform everyone that they wanted to stay away, because he was cranky.  I got the kids from school and came home to make dinner for the missionaries.  Afterwards I went to the grocery store and got all the things he needed, so he could eat!  I feel so bad for my poor husband!












The next day was my Formal observation, which went pretty well considering I had a sub the day before!  It wasn't perfect, but I was still happy with the outcome!  I don't mind learning what I can do better!
Scott got to go back up to find out that his bump was benign, so no cancer!  Woohoo!  I was pretty excited when he texted me at lunch on Friday!  The bad news is that he has to go back next Wednesday to get his stitches out!  But, at least it's payday!  So, I'm still a happy camper!
Today we went back online to look at more houses and there's one we like in another city, and it's across the street from the elementary school in a good school district!  It's under our budget too!  That would give us the extra money we need in order to fix it up, get my husband's aquaponics system set up, and prepare for a new baby!  We'll see how it goes!  The good news is that our realtor is the realtor for the house too!  That should make it a lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment