Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Top 13 Happy Things about 2013

Moving to Liberal (Kira)
Emma is in Kindergarten and gets to go to 1st Grade for an hour a day starting next week! (Emma)
Going to Power Play for Ben's Birthday (Ben)
Cecilia liked the cotton candy at Power Play!
Josh liked getting his Cars bed!  He especially likes the Cars blanket his big brother let him have!
Graduating from College with my Bachelor's in Science with honors!  Woohoo!  (Tamera)
Getting my first real teaching job and getting paid!  Woot Woot!  (Tamera and Scott's happy about it too)
Leah likes having good dreams.
The kids all agree that they really like having yummy dinners and feeding the Missionaries!
They also like having Netflix!
We're having another boy-Samuel Parker!
That I lost ten pounds and haven't gained them back yet! (Tamera)
That my family has come to visit twice!

Things we're looking forward to (Hopefully in 2014)
Having Samuel!
Buying a house!
Getting a dog
Leah starts Kindergarten
Ben turns 12!
A Dual-income home with no babysitter needed (I can hope, right?)
Family Vacation on Spring Break and seeing all of my family (I haven't seen my brother since his 3 year old was born)!
Family Vacation in Utah to see my husband's side of the family that we haven't seen in a long time!
Having a bigger car, so Samuel will fit!
Working my second year of teaching!
Reading lots of good books!
Landscaping around our new house-I expect at least one pond and waterfall!
Restarting my photography business, it sounds like I'm needed!
Getting my craft stuff organized, so I can restart my craft business too!


No comments:

Post a Comment