Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kira's Birthday

This week has been fun!  We celebrated Kira's 10th Birthday by making yummy pancakes for breakfast and letting her open her presents!  She was so excited about her presents that she only got one pancake.  Poor kiddo!







She brought frosted cookies for her class too!
We had her party on Saturday and she had two friends over.  We did their nails, made bracelets and made a flower bow!  It was fun, but tiring!





I finally got my Jamberry stuff!  I'm so excited!  It's pretty fun!
 Samples
 The nail wraps I picked with my kit.
 Cecilia let me do her nails!
 I felt beautiful today!
And felt huge by Friday!  I wonder if he will fit into newborn sizes at all?  Lots of people don't think I'll make it to my due date!  I really hope I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment