Sunday, November 2, 2014

So much better!

Monday our ceiling got fixed, but there's no way I'm moving my kids back there, so now it's a storage room!
We got a ton of food thanks to our awesome church and my parents!
Halloween parties went well and Scott took the oldest five out for trick-or-treating after my parents left.  They're so good to us!  I got to stay home with my two little men.  It was great snuggling!  Ben chose to scare Emma with talk of poison in candy.  She hardly had anything.  He also asked people if they had anything without chocolate, which got the kids an apple.  They were scared by a guy slithering after them on the grass!  They were very excited about their candy.  We filled a bag to send to the Soldiers and let the kids each keep a sandwich bag of candy.  So much better!
It got c-c-cold, but our motor didn't freeze!  Then yesterday that van got fixed!  It still needs new tires and an alignment, but I won't have to put water in daily!  :)
We cleaned although we know it never lasts!  Kira made dinner while I fed Samuel. It burned at the bottom, but I'm still super proud!
I dried ten loads of laundry at the laundromat.  Kira helped me!  She's growing up so amazing!
So now we're short some worries and life has been a lot happier!
I feel my Savior's love in all the world around me...

No comments:

Post a Comment