Sunday, March 15, 2015

Getting the Break Started

It was a tough week for me, but a great week for the kids!  Leah got to bring in cupcakes on Thursday to celebrate her birthday!  It's tomorrow, but we're on Spring Break!  Woohoo!  We had Parent Teacher conferences on Friday and I came home to begin the Spring Cleaning! I'm planning on getting a room clean everyday!  We'll see how it goes.  I've already sold a few things, so we can have more space.  I so desperately want to be more organized!
We've had beautiful weather outside!  I got to go to the Temple.  I went to my Thursday meeting and got to spend time with my family!  My Dad really isn't doing well, and in between that and other family issues, I haven't been doing nearly as well as I wanted to at work, but I'm recommitted and worked super hard on Friday and plan on getting more done over this next week.  I want to help my students know all they need to know before the end of the year   They're great kids!
We're going to have a great spring break!


 Josh was "gassing" up his tricycle.  With av cords.
 I love his little suit!


 I can't believe it's her birthday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment