Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A little this and a little that

WoW!  It's been crazy at my house!  With it being the last couple weeks of school for us and the last month of school for the older kiddos, sheer madness is reigning!  Scott and I have had tons of big stuff due and then FINALS (duh duh dun)!!!  No matter what I do to destress, it's not working.  So, I'm just going with the flow as much as I can and trying to ignore the small things my kids do to irritate me (and/or everyone else in this house), the fact that this house's foundation is scary, and the miniscule budget we have to work with until the Summer semester starts.  So, barring all of those from my mind, I will skip ahead to how much I love my family (especially when they're asleep)!
 At my parents' house
So sweet!

I have felt lucky, because I won a pair of zebra bloomers and a SUPER CUTE sock money hat!  Oh my goodness do I love that hat!  I got it in the mail on Saturday afternoon and almost immediately grabbed Cecilia and we went for a photo session in the park.  This is what I got from that!

 Seriously, how cute is my baby?
 This blanket that was made for her, matches pretty well too!
 The nesting angel
The shirt I made to match her cute zebra pants.  It says, "Cecilia."  I love it too!

Anyway, that hat makes me smile a lot!  I can't wait to use it as a prop someday when I start my photography business.  I keep entering contests, because if I get enough props, I can convince my husband to help me fund the rest.  I'm dreaming big!  My little girl will be well documented if nothing else!  And now she's crying.  Another reason it's been so long.  She's so hungry!  I feel like I feed her lots and lots.  I do.  Really!  Not that you can tell by looking at her, the poor baby!  It takes a lot of calories to keep that up, you know!  Skipping over the bad stuff that happened yesterday morning/afternoon and this afternoon.  Grumble, grumble.  The good news is that I LOVE being a contributor for 3 boys and a dog!  I get to review great stuff that I get to keep!  Check it out, it's pretty cool!  We have giveaways sometimes too!  I'm also happy thanks to Danyelle letting me borrow books!  Talk about saving me money!  A good book, some strawberry ice cream (preferably with a banana in it), and a good night's rest and I feel a lot better about life and my resident needy children!  Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment