Thursday, June 2, 2011

Going pretty well!

The chore game is going fantastic!  Kira and Emma actually "cleaned" the fridge.  It looks better, but I will finish cleaning it after bed!  Now Kira's vacuuming the floors (although I had already done it, when she was cleaning she made a huge mess)!  Ben "washed" the mirrors (so now they have a nice film to them).  I really appreciate the effort, they're good kids!  I've got Ben reading a few small books for me to review for this Saturday.  I'll read them after him, so technically we're both reviewing!  Fun times! 
On another front, I lost another two pounds!  Woohoo!  I've lost five pounds in a week and a half!  If only that could keep up, I would be down to my goal weight in no time (about 12 weeks)!  I'm already feeling a lot more energy and looking a little thinner.  Hurray for Myfitnesspal!  I even bumped my Zumba up to 45 minutes today!  And I have plans to bike to class. 
And also, I entered a Mormonad contest.  I made 8 (they were better, but when I exported them as Jpegs, they came out without the adjustments I made.  Oh well.  You can vote for them here on facebook.  Here is what they look like and the number so you can vote on the poll.
 #29
 #28
 #27
 #20
 #19
 This is #17.
This is #16.
I took all of the pictures myself and I think for the most part, they turned out pretty well!  If you don't like them, that's fine too!  No worries!  If you do like them, and want to copy them for your own personal use, go for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment