Saturday, May 10, 2014

What is love?

I was asked to do a fun blog post on what my kiddos think love is.  Thanks to Brilliant Earth for asking me to do it!  They are a place to go for ethically sourced diamond rings!  Here we go!
My kiddos are pretty funny!  I know that they love me for every flower they pick off the rose bush, thorns and all, for every snuggle, for every time they hold my hand and give me big hugs to tell me I'm the bestest mom ever!  They show their love for me every time they work hard to help our house be cleaner and lean over to pick something up for me.  I love being their mom!


Ben (11):  "Love is when you really care for somebody, so much that you will actually marry them."

Kira (10):  "Love is when you care for someone and don't want them to get hurt, or if they do get hurt you feel bad for them.  You don't want to do anything to hurt them!"

Emma (6):  "It's when you love them enough to be husband or wife."

Leah (5):  "Whenever you find someone you love and then marry and then want to have a good time."

Cecilia (3):  "Love is when you don't care enough.  They want to marry theirselves."

Josh (22 months):  "Aboo."

4 comments:

  1. This information is helpful for everyone. So please always share this kind of knowledge with everyone. Thanks

    new holland tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, You have Unique content. You are doing such a great job. This info is very helpful for everyone. Keep it up. Thanks. - farmtrac 45

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a Perfect Blog and It is helpful for us.
    VST Tractor

    ReplyDelete


  4. Thanks for sharing this blog that is amazing.
    Eicher Tractor

    ReplyDelete