Sunday, October 25, 2015

Yuck!

It's been another week!  I was pretty excited to get grades in on Wednesday after a great half-day Inservice on Writing.  Our kiddos had a great time with their dad while I was working too!
Ben is doing pretty well with his (probably broken) pinky toe.
Kira is learning a ton in basketball and loves it!
Emma is doing well in school and loves reading lots of minutes, usually a little too late.
Leah was super excited about her AR party where she got a ton of candy!  One happy little girl passed out candy to everyone, so I know our family appreciated her hard work too!
Cecilia is doing great writing her name and recognizing letters!  She loves preschool!
Josh loves his preschool too and especially likes telling his friends about things he finds at home!
Samuel is saying "Yuck!"  It cracks me up!
Daniel likes to move like crazy when he's hungry!  The other kiddos love to feel him move!
Our family is healthy and doing well!  In general we are very blessed with awesome family!  My kids were super excited that two of my sisters brought my Dad for the Primary Program!  They did a great job!  I was glad they were able to make it safely and help Dad!
Our kids love being outside and going for bike rides!  I'm glad the temperatures are staying nice so they can!

On our weekly date night walking around at the mall.  Our kids do great watching out for each other!  I love that our oldest are old enough to babysit!


No comments:

Post a Comment