Wednesday, August 1, 2012

About to start my last year of school

Tomorrow starts the "craziest semester."  I'm not sure that it will be for me, but it might!  Once again I have a newborn as I go back to school.  And, of course, these are all day long, with occasional lunch breaks where I can go home and feed him.  Aaahhhh!!!!  I love this little guy and I'm sad to have to leave him already!  I still need to figure out how to get my older girls in school!  I don't want to completely wear out our moms if Scott does start working!
The good news is that he had another interview today to be an ILA, this time at Green Springs.  We're not picky as to where, that's for sure!  The other good news is that I won 2 things yesterday!  I won a Kindle Touch and a $100 gift code at OTSS (I used it to get 55 Photoshop actions)!  Woohoo!  I love winning things!  Especially when I take a break and only enter a few giveaways!  I keep hoping to get the stuff that I won back in April, but I figure my $15 for shipping is lost.  She's having lots of personal issues and can't afford to buy the stuff to make my stuff.  It's a HUGE bummer, because I was counting on those hats for pictures and although she's promised them to me multiple times, no dice.  I've decided to let it go and move on.  Well, mostly, I'll still email her once a month to see if there's a chance I can get them!
Now I desperately need to get a few things done before the craziness begins.  I feel like I'm chugging up the roller coaster hill and am about to be hanging there in limbo.  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment