Sunday, November 4, 2012

So close!

I have a HUGE assignment due tomorrow and then class is officially over for this semester!  I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father and family that have really helped me out this Semester!  I still have a month to go, but I'm sure it will go well, because I have such a great support and foundation!  We have enough and will be fine somehow!  I feel incredibly lucky to have such an awesome family (the one I was born into and the one that my husband and I have made)!  I have a husband who works hard to teach children Spanish!  I have a baby who has started laughing, a snuggly toddler and preschooler, a super smart five-year-old that already knows a lot about reading, an eight-year-old that wants to help cook, and an almost ten year old who wants a creature cake for his birthday!  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment