Thursday, June 6, 2013

Josh's birthday is coming...

And I'm starting the crafts!  So far, I have his birthday hat made (I just need to add the string and maybe some rick rack to the bottom).

And here is the design for his t-shirt.  I'm still trying to decide how to add his name and sew it on.  Usually I iron on the letters (and etc), but this time it is thin ribbon.  Not, so easy to iron on.  I'm considering using a blackish clear nylon thread.  We'll see how it goes.  He'll only have to wear it twice-once for pictures and once for his actual birthday.  So, maybe I should just glue the ribbon onto the letter and sew the letter on.  If it doesn't work, I can redo it, because I have plenty of material!  Luckily I had picked this up a while ago and I think it looks a LOT like a road!  Opinions?  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment