Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And the sickness goes on!

Good grief!  So, Monday night I started to worry that I had Strep.  So, the doctor called me in meds.  Phew!  For some reason I'm having chills and fever with it.  So, I'm taking ibruprofen and antibiotics.  Yum.  The good news is that I'm not hungry at all, so I'm drinking a lot more water and eating fruit.  Here's hoping I can lose weight!  I'm still impatiently waiting for my Wii!  I NEED to lose weight!  In the meantime, today Leah turns 2!  She's such a cute kid!  If only she could stay in her bed all night!  I had to sleep very awkward this morning, because she finally went back to sleep (She, Ben and Emma were up at 3) at my feet!  Then I wake up to find the bathroom sink full of almost everything that was in the bathroom mirror cabinet, covered in diaper rash ointment!  Sometimes I think Emma H-A-T-E-S me!  Luckily, it's not all of the time!  She's hiding again, so I should probably check on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment