Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I CAN do it!

I think I can!  With Scott having Shingles, he's miserable!  And today is my long day at school.  Luckily, my first class was short, so I was able to come home and feed the baby in between classes and Scott didn't have to feed her.  Then during my next class, I forgot to turn off my phone and it started ringing.  I didn't answer and it turns out that Kira had a fever and Scott had to go get her, with all three kids!  So, Scott and Kira aren't well!  Luckily, so far Cecilia just has the stuffy nose.  And she's had that this whole time!  While I'm trying to figure out how to write a paper for my next class I started singing "my" song.  This is the song that I sing whenever I feel stressed or upset:  "The Lord is My Shepherd."  So, if you ever hear me humming it or singing it, it's usually not a good sign.  Sadly, we hardly ever sing it at church, because I would love to see the looks on my kids' faces when they hear everyone singing it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tamera, if you need any help around the house let us know. Stephen and I wouldn't mind helping out if you need it.

    ReplyDelete