Friday, March 4, 2011

Life is much better!

Since we're staying in Emporia, I "found" an extra $1000 in our budget.  So, I talked to Scott and we agreed to get a Wii and Wii fit in order to start exercising regularly.  I spent exactly the budgeted amount on Ebay.  I'm so excited to get it!  Of course, I also had to get a Zumba Wii game and extra belt, so I'll be having a great time when we get it and set it up!  Of course, then we realized that our tv isn't going to work, because we don't have a place to plug into!  So, after I picked Kira up from school (now Ben's sick), we went tv shopping and I managed to find one that will work for $10!  I also found a whole bunch of books for 50 cents each (I LOVE books)!  And my second best buy was 4 throw pillows for our 2 couches!  They actually match our curtains and couches and I got them for $4.00 (all of them)!  Woohoo!  Happy days are here again!  On Wednesday when I picked Ben up from school (when Kira was sick), we went up tot eh college and he went back through the "museum" and he loved it!  Then I took him to my Field and Lab Biology class where he got to see everything I'm growing and all of the animals.  It was a test review, so I was busy trying to remember everything I was looking at.  Aaahhhh!  That was a HARD test!  Back tot he good news:  Scott's healing pretty well too!  Good times again at the Westhoffs'!


1 comment:

  1. If you need some help in Field and Biology let me know. I took that class twice and got a B the second time. I can give you hints on what to study on.

    ReplyDelete