Monday, September 26, 2011

The Outer Edge of Heaven Book Review

The Outer Edge of Heaven by Jaclyn Hawkes is a sweet contemporary romance and I was very excited to read and review it!

About the book-
When Charlie’s parents become overbearing and want to arrange her entire life for her, including the man she’ll marry, she decides she needs a breather. What better place to clear your mind than Montana, with all those wide open spaces and blue skies? She accepts a job working on a ranch belonging to her best friend’s family and soon feels like a member of that family herself. And meeting handsome rancher Luke Langston just might be the best part of it all …if only they weren’t so incredibly different.
 
My Thoughts
Wow!  I absolutely LOVED this book.  I could not put it down, not to do homework, not to sleep, not to clean house, nada!  So, my poor family had to live without a lot of my help for the few hours it took me to read it!  I couldn't help, but to feel sorry for poor Charlie.  She's been bossed around her whole life, because she's not willing to fight her parents and her best friend is a guy who completely understands her and is a great big brother character!  Who else would encourage you to go off to a place you've never been before to live with his relatives for a summer?  Then you add in the gorgeous cousin of her friend, the creepy guy and a lot of interesting family members and you have quite a lot going on.  I happen to love that, because it seems like I get bored easily when I don't get enough sleep, so hurray!  Fantastic book!  I would encourage everyone to buy a copy and luckily it's only $7.95 to get in on the Kindle (which I also love)!  Go here to buy it, you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment