Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a day!

I woke up early this morning to go "junking." My mom went with me, so I could use her van. She's so sweet! We filled up the van with free stuff in Lenexa (east of Lackman, since west of Lackman is next weekend)! Woohoo! I love it when you're picking up stuff at someone's house and they give you more! I had a lady give me a whole bunch of clothes, too bad they're not my style, my size, but more older lady. I don't wear bright prints (huge flowers) or elastic waist pants! Anyway, I had an older gentleman ask me what I was looking for and I responded, "Baby stuff. " So, he let me go in his garage and I got 3 baby toys (Emma loves them), a Graco carseat with two bases (that matches the swing we already have here),and a bouncer! So, I have more stuff for us and for the garage sale that will be forthcoming at some point! There were a ton of garage sales across Lackman, so I'll be going there first, next weekend! I did some more grocery shopping, but didn't save near as much (probably because I didn't spend as much)! Kira has gotten awesome at riding her four wheeler (bike with training wheels)! When she takes a corner too fast, she hops off. It's pretty funny! Ben, on the other hand, collected ants "for his collection." He put food with them in the Lego shark's mouth! "Isn't that silly?" He asks me that all the time! Emma is so cute, but so destructive! What a mess! It's a good thing that I follow her around to pick up the discarded half-eaten popsicles and ice cream cone! Leah is just a doll! What a sweetheart! She's such a happy baby that I enjoy just looking at her sometimes! What a great big smile! I can't believe she'll be 3 months old on Tuesday! Wow! Woo buddy, it's late! Too bad Ben's still not asleep! GGrrr.....

No comments:

Post a Comment