Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Grades!

I probably checked ten times to see if the grades were up yet, and while Kira was entertaining the Elders, it was finally up!  I got As in everything, but Basic Drawing.  I got a B+ in that.  I thought I did pretty awesome!  I am always thrilled at the end of the Semester, because here I am with five kids and I'm still getting good grades!  Phew!  I'm also thrilled, because I'm that much closer to being finished with my Bachelor's!  Only a year and a half more!  I also love the long break, because it gives me a chance to catch up on cleaning, deep clean, declutter, potty train, play more and read more with my kiddos!  I love them and want to make sure they remember all of this fun, quality time when the quantity is low during the semester.  I'm so glad I'm working toward a job where I do have the opportunity to be home on weekends, holidays and evenings!  I may be doing other things (lesson plans and grading), but I can be home while I work on it!  Hurray for teaching and Hip hip Hurray for Great Teachers!  (You know who you are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment