Saturday, February 18, 2012

One of those days

I really didn't want to do much today, so I didn't!  I played with my kids, read books, did the dishes and some laundry and mainly just vegged.  The kids are loving this staycation!  I bought good snacks to prepare, so far, so good!  I love being able to snuggle with my girls and see Scott and Ben sharing a blanket on the couch!  So sweet!  I even got to read a few books with my girls and yesterday we started an "I love Emma" club!  Part of our "dues" were reading her books.  I love it!  I always make her read one word everytime we read a book together in order to work on sight words now.  I still have a year and a half before she goes to Kindergarten, so maybe she'll know a lot of the sight words by then!  I can hope!  Cecilia is cracking me up with her constant chatter!  So far, the only recognizable things are "Dada" and "Ish."  She loves fish!
I had a good time looking at houses to rent/buy.  We'll see what's available come April!  I can hope to get a place in our old school area, but we'll have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment