Friday, February 10, 2012

Sick and tired of Scott being sick

Poor Scott!  He's needed to have this surgery for weeks, and had to have it put off last time for strep throat and now he's sick again and is coughing and sounds gross!  I definitely want him to get the surgery, so he can have that not hanging over his head.  He needs to be able to get a job and can't while he has to have it, since he'll be out of work for at least two weeks.  Ggrrr!  In the meantime, I have lots of school stuff going on and I'm worried about taking care of him and the little girls, when I have to be in school.  I guess we'll find out what's going to happen at his pre-op appointment today.  Fun times!
I have groceries though and my kiddos are having a great time spinning in circles and such.  They're so much fun to watch dance around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment