Sunday, February 19, 2012

One week more

About a week and a half until the ultrasound!  I hope we can tell what the baby is, so we can figure out a name and so I can buy all I need to (and sell stuff I don't need) at the upcoming sale!  What great timing!  I think I'll go ahead and wash and fold everything, so it's ready to be sold (or stored)!  I'm so excited!  Now to make it through the craziness that is the prep for midterms and getting over my teacher that I am convinced I do not want a reference from!  Scott is healing well, but driven crazy by the staples.  Poor guy!  He is already weaning off of the pain meds (which is great) and he made it all the way through church!  Woohoo for Scott!  Tomorrow is his phone interview for Garmin!  I hope, I hope he gets it!  He needs a job and between Farmer's and Garmin, he will hopefully get one!  Farmer's sent him a listing for him to apply to, which is a good sign too.  Here's hoping I have really good news to share in the next couple of weeks (as Cecilia pours juice out on my dress). 

No comments:

Post a Comment