Thursday, May 24, 2012

Moving

We're supposed to be moving tomorrow.  My house is a wreck of boxes and such everywhere!  I even packed a huge box of clothes to be separated (don't be too mad at me)!  I'm so tired and tomorrow I have to wake up first thing to try and figure out the whole truck thing.  They want me to drive an hour away to pick up the truck!  Ugh!  I don't want to have to buy gas!  The stinkers at Uhaul.  But, I have sold a few more things, which helps me feel oh-so-happy!  Those are things I don't have to move!  Hurray!  As soon as we're all moved in and I take pictures, I'll post.  I'm hoping all goes well.  If nothing else I have awesome family that helped us out a ton!  Thanks to my Mom, Scott's Mom and his sister!  I'm so lucky!  By the way, I got my double electric breast pump that I won in the mail yesterday!  Woohoo!  It looks awesome!  I never thought I'd be so excited about a breast pump!  It even comes with a cute carrying tote!  I'm beyond excited about living with my husband!  So much so that I forgot to turn off the utilities here and turn them on there.  Another set of phone calls to make tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment