Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cecilia's first college class

Like some college students, she slept through the whole class.  Which I was very glad about!  My teacher wanted me to bring her, and since everyone else in the house was asleep, I brought her with me.  She was doing fine until I had buckled her in to go, and took her back out for the teacher to hold.  Then she wasn't so happy.  Oh well!  She made it through and that's all that matters!  It's been a great day, so nice outside!  Yesterday was crazy, but we made it through!  I had my six week appointment and I lost 24 pounds from my last prenatal appointment!  Cecilia weight 12 pounds 13 ounces with her clothes on.  Pretty good!  We did lots of errands, including getting a new faucet for the kitchen.  Luckily I got a break by visiting Ashli!  Phew!  When I got home from Parent Teachers Conference, Ann came and gave me a beautiful blessing dress for Cecilia!  Another sigh of relief!  I had one that's going to be way too small for my "little" girl.  Our new washer and dryer are still working on their large workload.  And I have classes that I can take this summer!  Woohoo!  I also get to review one book in March and one in April!  Since I'm a critic, it's pretty easy to do so!  I have no problem giving my opinion!  Hurray for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment