Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm not sure what's going on...

But I love it!  Cecilia took a long nap today and I got so much done!  My living room, kitchen and main floor bathroom look livable again!  Woohoo!  My brain is still sleep-deprived and not functioning fantastic, but I can still clean!  Phew!  I started a book I will be reviewing in a few weeks and I'm really enjoying it!  I love the fact that I'm getting to review books that I didn't have to buy.  Hurray!  Buying books is very expensive, but worth it!  What a great stress relief!  Since I'm starting to review books, I have to join all of these different websites and one of them is forcing me to get on twitter, so I did.  Now to figure out how it works!  That will be another day, because I am ready for bed and Cecilia is waking up!  The kids did well today!  Emma was cracking me up during Family Home Evening when we were talking about being quiet (Emma is SO loud!) and Emma states matter-of-factly, "I am only quiet when I sleep!"  Oh-kay...  Then "I didn't snore last night, but daddy, you snored."  She has a tough time being quiet, as do my other kids.  We were playing the quiet game and Ben and Kira had to fake sleep in order to be quiet and at one point Ben picked his tired head up and said "It's hard to be quiet!"  Yes it is Ben, yes it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment