Monday, February 7, 2011

Thredup

Yes, another plug for Thredup.  I even have a referral link, so if you go through it you get $5 off your first order!  It's:  http://www.thredup.com/Westhoff134842 .  I love the whole idea of Thredup!  You register and they send you the tall medium flat rate boxes to pack.  You pack great quality clothes in the same size, writing what you're putting in, and taking pictures, then put all the info into a box on the website.  You wait and when someone picks your box, you print out the shipping label, tape it on, put the list of items (that prints with the label) in the box and they schedule a pickup for the next day.  It even includes delivery confirmation!  When it is confirmed that it is shipped (when the Post Office starts tracking it), you get a credit to pick your own box!  Woohoo!  I have six boxes all packed up and ready to go!  I'll bring them to the Post Office after I pick Scott up, because I prefer having the room in my house over the convenience of having my poor Postal Carrier having to hold onto that many boxes (you can click on the link that cancels your pickup if you are going to take them yourself)!  So, in the next week I'll hopefully have six very happy people say good things about me, and that will help the rest of my boxes go.  I have a lot more boxes to pack too!  I'm ready to clear out some serious clutter in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment