Friday, February 11, 2011

It hit me

Lately I've been commenting about how I feel "like tiredness hit me upside the head."  And it really has!  I've had all five kids home all day every day (except Monday), so trying to clean, feed them (those two are my picky kids), and keep them entertained has been exhausting!  Scott hasn't felt well, so he has done all he can.  Either way, we both NEEDED a break and got a little one yesterday when we got to out.  Too bad we had nothing to do!  We drove around, took some great pictures of the sunset and walked around Wal-mart.  And it cost us $20 for an hour and a half of babysitting.  Wow!  It's worth every penny!  I enjoyed it so much that I ended up crashing at 9:30!  I usually do everything I can at night after the kids go to bed.  It was nice to get enough sleep!  I love my family, but they need to realize that I am not a slave or paid labor.  We're working on it!  In the meantime, Cecilia has started smiling when she sees me and she's started cooing.  I LOVE it!  This is what makes all the effort worth it!


                                           See how sweet!
                                   The sunset on our date.  I want to paint it!
                               Kira HAS to hold her at least once a day.
                                     Check out those eyelashes (thanks to Scott's genes)!

No comments:

Post a Comment