Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trip to Olathe

Nothing against Emporia, but I was thrilled to finally be able to go up to Olathe!  I think it was October the last time we went up.  I wanted to do family pictures, so we went to our favorite spot.  Sadly, it had not been shovelled at all and the snow was up to the kids' knees in some places!  My dad carried Leah, Scott carried Emma and I had Cecilia in her sling.  The pictures turned out great!  They're up now in black and white.  I'm so glad they turned out well with my mom's camera, since mine has been taking pictures with really light pictures!  Ugh.  Too bad my washer broke, otherwise Scott might have been willing for me to find a better camera via some bargain.  Instead I will need to find a washer.  The good news is that it looks like we'll be staying here.  Scott and I have been discussing it and there's a TON more pros to staying here!  It was fun to think about moving, but it's better for me to figure out ways of making negatives into positives.  It's not Emporia's fault that I'm not happy here, it's mine.  So, I'm going to figure out what I can do to make Emporia better.  Back to work on the park...
                                        Leah in the snow
                                          My sign is completely broke!

No comments:

Post a Comment