Thursday, January 5, 2012

Book Review #2

I read Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, and LOVED it!  Wow!  I wasn't expecting to like a werewolf book, but I really enjoyed this one!  I was completely surpised by the conflict and the outcome!  Amazing!  The characters are very interesting, especially: Bryn, Chase, Devon, Lake, Callum and Ali.  There is something there for everyone, all different skill levels and gifts can all be a part of a family (pack).  Fantastic!  And the romance was very nicely done as well!  I can't wait for more books from her!  PS Bryn is a strong female character, so if you prefer the boring wimpy girls, you might not like this!  I personally disliked the Twilight books strictly for the lack of a real female lead, so I loved this one!  You can check it out on Goodreads here.  It's a great read, but be prepared to finish it that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment