Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fifth Review

This one I read on my Kindle on my husband's laptop.  It is Dusty Britches by Marcia Lynn McClure.  If you've never read any of her books, SHAME ON YOU!  She is fantastic!  Her writing is clean with some very good kisses and the romance is outstanding!  She has written a ton of books and of the many I have read, I've enjoyed every one!  I find I prefer the historic ones, but I love all of them!  Anyway, this one actually has three romances in it!  I know, a three-for-one, fantastic!  It is how a whole family finds love!  The main female character Angelina (known as Dusty) and her sister Becca and her Dad all manage to end the book happily in love.  It's interesting that all of the female characters fell in love with their men when they were young, and they have to deal with those feelings until old enough to act on them.  I really enjoyed the backstories that were put in, so we could see them younger!  And the ending-totally wasn't expecting that!  Talk about a conflict!  I could have done without the imagery of skin being torn though.

No comments:

Post a Comment