Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby boy

So, I saw this super cute idea on Pinterest to do a belly "bust" and then add OY, so it spells boy.  Cute, right?  I made a duct tape "oy" and found a clean enough wall, and put Kira behind the camera.  I got a couple of good ones that I edited and this is what I came up with.

Pretty fun, right?  Then in order to report back from our week tv-free.  This is how desperate my kids were to watch something.
Yes, that's all five of my kids watching a youtube video on my husband's Smartphone.  There's a very good reason why we went tv-free!  They needed a mind break!
In the meantime, I finally got to see my doctor today!  HURRAY!!!  My records came in late on Friday, so I was able to go in today for my appointment.  The copy services were obviously in a hurry though, because they didn't send all of my lab work.  If there's one thing I don't want to do at this point is have to retake my glucose test and all of the blood tests.  No thanks!  They called my old doctor and I'm pretty sure they were just going to email them all of my lab results.  Phew!  I've gained five pounds in the past seven weeks.  Not horrible.  My doctor said she felt like he was seven to eight pounds, so not nine yet (thankfully)!  And I'm a centimeter dilated and 50% effaced.  So, I can actually go anytime!  Hurray!
In other news, I'm officially done with three of my four Summer classes, so if you have questions about Child Abuse and Neglect, Obesity in Children, or Children's Temperament, now is the time to ask, before I forget everything!
I will get the stuff for my reward for doing so well in my classes after FHE tonight!  I'll post all about it when I finish it!  I'm incredibly excited!  A "little" hint:  it's something made out of wood. Here's another one:  click on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment