Saturday, June 30, 2012

Full Saturday

Today I got to do my sister-in-law's maternity session first thing.  So, it wasn't too bad out and I think the pictures turned out pretty well.  I absolutely prefer the outside ones!  Here are a "few" of my favorites.

 I did these socks.

 And this shirt.



So, yeah, that's what I spent my morning on-taking pictures and editing.  I spent awhile fixing my logo, so now it says "My Six Silly Geese Photography."
As soon as I got the kids upstairs for quiet time (which is never quiet), I read some, until Scott said they had wood putty, and he brought it over!  I only had so much time to fill in the holes and it was runny, so it didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.  Add in the fact that sanding things is one of my least favorite sounds.  Without further ado, here is what it looks like now!
 Before the paint
 After paint and drying.
My kids think it's super cool and found one of my pillows which happens to fit perfect!  I'll have to do some editing on it in pictures, but it's super sturdy!  Cecilia and Leah sat on it without a problem!  I put it up in the garage, so hopefully it stays safe there!  I was tired, so we picked up some Papa Murphy's pizza.  My kids love watching them make our pizza!
I did pretty good considering how huge and uncomfortable I am!  And the fact that Cecilia is very, very attached to me right now.  I had a few really uncomfortable Braxton Hicks that I had to breathe through tonight, but resting and watching the DIY Channel helped me sit down and take a break.  I almost packed my hospital bag, just in case I might use it in the next few weeks.  I feel like I'm getting at least a few things done everyday.  Even with trying to help my children make better decisions.  Ben thinks I don't like him when I send him to time out and Kira is having a super hard time being kind and quieter.  Poor kiddos.
Tomorrow morning I get to help Kira and Emma write their talks for church.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment