Monday, June 18, 2012

The tv free week began

And oh-it-is-hard!  Trying to keep my kiddos happy and let them entertain themselves is MESSY work!  The biggest problem is my being huge pregnant, so the last thing I want to be doing is hanging out on my hands and knees, cleaning up.  Well, I take that back, the really last thing I want to be doing is taking any kiddos to the doctor.  And the second-to-last thing would be being out in the sun, frying.  So, maybe the third to last thing would be cleaning.  Anyway, we went to our little close by park, because the kids wanted to try out their four wheeler, but it didn't charge, so I'm pretty sure it's still hanging out in the driveway.  I took lots of pictures, because I needed to update pictures on the sidebar (and my walls, but that costs money) and had Emma and Kira take pictures of me.  Emma did a pretty fantastic job!  Kira did too, but the wind was against her, so it wasn't as great-looking.  I'm working on getting used to my new camera, there are a few quirks that I just have to get used to-like turning the lens the opposite direction.  I'm getting it though!  I would love to do someone other than my family's pictures!  In the meantime, here are the ones I took-with no editing.
 Leah posing silly
 Ben cheesing it up
 Emma did a great job!
 Kira
 She's happy as long as she has her blanket!
Silly girls
As soon as I edit my maternity pictures the way I like them, I'll add them.  What can I say?  My kids took them, so they need editing!




No comments:

Post a Comment