Thursday, June 7, 2012

Still unpacking

We're still working on getting used to this house.  We've gotten a few more boxes unpacked, the house cleaned up, pictures up, a new entryway floor down, mirror tiles up (there was no mirror in the downstairs bathroom), the girls' hair cut, and Scott's "office" created.  We actually remembered to get our trash out on time.  I got all of our cloth diapers, wipes and inserts organized (thanks to a super cool holder that my Mom bought).  I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for the 25th, which is horrible, but I'm doing what I can.  I talked to medical records in order to put the hurry on, but it was already out of their hands and in the copy service's, so I called them.  Here's hoping I can get ahold of them tomorrow and I can get a doctor's appointment for next week.  I typically like living by the seat of my pants, but not when it comes to having a baby.  I usually have everything ready for the baby about now.  Yikes!  I'm getting closer to making this our home though!  One step at a time.  I can do it.  My kids have been crack ups lately.  I feel like I'm posting way too much on facebook!  Leah is almost fully potty trained, which is awesome!  And my new camera is on its way!  Then I can get my studio back up and running here.  I'm hoping to hand out business cards at the hospital.  I have so many cute baby props!
 My cloth diaper stash, ready for a baby!
The mirror tiles in the bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment