Friday, January 28, 2011

Smokescreen by Traci Hunter Abramson

As evidence of the fact that I enjoy her books, I finished another one today.  I have to ask:  When is the next one coming out?  I don't have much hope, since this one just came out this month!  They're great!  So, this one is about Quinn and Taylor.  I love all of the art references, since I am big on art!  (I actually did a sketch of my baby girl in between reading books today.)  I was a little disappointed that I was right.  Either I am getting good at solving mysteries, or this one was an easy one to solve.  I don't get a lot of sleep and am kinda out of it a lot, so I doubt it's because I'm smart!  Either way, it's another book that'll keep you on the edge of your seat.  Even if you do know who did it, you probably don't know why or how!  So, still a great read!

No comments:

Post a Comment