Sunday, January 30, 2011

Such a nice day

I mean, really, 60 degrees in January!  Awesome!  Not that I felt motivated at all today, but still a very nice day!  I managed to do some dishes, a little laundry, and get the place straightened up a tiny bit before my parents and Kim and Sam came.  I had a serious headache hit and actually had to take some ibruprofen.  Crazy!  Kira had started blowing a really shrill whistle and that made it worse.  Oh well, the med worked!  I really wanted to take a nap, and got to sleep maybe ten minutes, before I had one (or more) of my children bugging me and Cecilia.  Oh well, it was worth a try!  My family came!  We met them at Village Inn and had an early dinner, which is great, because I'm still working on cooking real food again.  Like making milk for a baby takes up so much effort that I don't feel like cooking food too.  I don't know what's going on!  Either way, good food.  Obviously considering how much Ben ate!  Wow!  He was finishing off everyone's food.  We need to find more money in our budget to feed him there I'm thinking!  After that my family did an errand while we did and met at the fairgrounds to do some family pictures.  I thought they turned out pretty well!  Especially after I played with them a little!  Poor Ben had a headache hit and was crying, so pictures over.  When we got home we gave him some Advil and he was out for the rest of the night (so far).  I hope he's okay!  My dad worked with Scott to replace the laptop screen.  We had gotten an estimate of $600 to fix the screen, but got a new one on ebay for $75, and they put it in.  Works great!  My mom took Emma with her again for the weekend.  It's a nice break for all of us.  Poor Emma, being the middle kid, deserves some attention.  Especially the good kind, and when she's there she's better potty trained when she gets back, so I'm all for it!  I wish I could giver her all the attention she needs, but I can't seem to do it with everything else going on!  Either way, Cecilia is waking up, so I should finish fast!  Here's some more pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment