Monday, January 24, 2011

This Side of Forever by Juliann Farnsworth

I just read this on my Kindle on my PC.  It was a very interesting book.  I was very confused at the beginning, because so many of the main characters seem to be in loveless relationships.  Why?  So, they can find the real one for them, of course.  Really?  Now, I'm not a guy, so I couldn't tell you for sure, but every guy I've talked to has known when he was in love, whether it was the first time, or not!  And why on earth would you be willing to propose to your man if you weren't even sure if he liked you?  Yikes!  I prefer knowing and it's usually pretty easy to tell!  I'm glad that things turned out alright in the end, but the conflicts were rather ugly.  You've got the twin sister whom is handicapped and feels like she will never find love that mothers her brother and wants him back at church.  The twin brother who marries a girl and brings her home to treat her and everyone else like trash, because it turns out, she was pregnant!  Then you have the spoiled and conceited sister who is engaged to a guy who doesn't love her and  models.  The ugly conflicts I don't want to spoil for you, so you'll have to read it on your own to decided what you think!  I read it in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment